Manual Review of Identification is given to Clinical Reviewers during the ID verification process. When a patient is assigned a form with ID verification, they will need to first provide a form of ID before accessing their form.
However, we understand that from time to time that a patient’s ID will fail due to an expired license, a blurry photo, or a passport from a country not accepted by ID verification. Our Manual Review feature was designed to give Clinical Reviewers the control to review a patient’s ID and either Accept or Decline an ID so that patients can complete their forms in a timely manner.
1. Once a patient has maxed out the number of attempts to verify their ID (typically 4 attempts are given), the Clinical Reviewer assigned to the form will get an email notification: “You have a manual review pending.” The Clinical Reviewer will select the “Review IDs” button and login into EngagedMD.
2. Navigate to the “Forms to Sign” tab. A red icon will be indicated next to the “Forms to Sign” tab at the top of the screen.
3. The Clinical Reviewer will choose the “Review” button, which will open up DocuSign in a new tab indicating for them to “Review ID for [Patient Name].”
4. They will then see a display of the front and back of the photo ID, as well as the option to either “Accept ID” or “Reject ID.”
5. Once the Clinical Reviewer selects the “Accept ID” button, a window should display “ID was Manually Accepted for: [Patient Name].”
6. Upon the Clinical Reviewer accepting the ID, the patient should receive an email notification: “A New Form has been assigned.” The patient can then proceed with completing their assigned forms!