Administrators have the ability to make a doctor an administrator and to remove a doctor's access in EngagedMD. To add a new doctor, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make a Doctor an Administrator
1. Staff practice administrators can update a doctor’s settings by logging into EngagedMD, selecting the Doctors Tab, and selecting the doctor in question.
2. From there, admin users can make the doctor a Practice Administrator. This will allow the doctor to add new forms, configure existing forms, and replace updated forms.
Removing a Doctor
1. Administrator users can navigate to the Doctors tab and search for the doctor in question.
2. Once the doctor's account is selected, there will be a Remove button in the bottom left corner.
3. If the doctor has any forms that require their signature, EngagedMD will require for you to re-assign these forms to a different doctor. Upon removing the doctor, they will no longer have access to EngagedMD.