Adding staff members to EngagedMD is easier than ever! Any EngagedMD user at your clinic who has practice admin privileges can set up new staff member accounts.
If your clinic has opted to use EngagedMD’s location feature, the following details will apply. If your clinic has not opted to use EngagedMD’s location feature, you will not be prompted to set this when creating patients.
1. Log in to EngagedMD, navigate to the Staff tab, and click 'Add Staff.'
- Practice Administrator: This allows the staff member to create new user accounts, remove user accounts, manage practice settings, and manage consent forms.
- Clinical Reviewer: This allows the staff member to have documents assigned to them to review.
4. Click Save. This will send an activation email to the user to set up a password and log in.
Edit Staff Access Levels
- Add Patients
- Assign Forms
- Assign Modules
- Add/Remove staff users
- Make Staff Admins or Clinical Reviewers
- Remove Doctor
- Make Doctor Admin
- Grant location access to users (if using location feature)
- Add new forms and edit existing forms
- Create consent packet
- Sign/Review forms
When adding patients to EngagedMD, you will be required to set their location. Administrative EngagedMD staff members will be able to see all patients within EngagedMD, regardless of their location. However, non-admin staff members will only be able to see patients who share the same location as the staff member.
- Going to the Staff Tab
- Search for the Staff member
- Check the new location the Staff member will need access to