Upon logging in to your practice’s unique portal, you will see your homepage where you can search through all of the patients currently enrolled in EngagedMD. Use the search bar on the left side of your browser to easily find the patient you’re looking for. If you want to see a full list of patients, you can start by clicking on “Search” without filing anything prior.
Users can search by:
- Last Name
- Clinical Reviewer
- Needs to Sign * This is for staff/physician. This search field will pull up a full list of patients pending that individual's signature.
- Due Date
Quick tip: If your practice uses EngagedMD's eSignature platform, the Needs to Sign filter is a great way to find patients who have outstanding forms that you need to sign!
1. Click on Search without filling in any fields on the search bar. This will bring up a list of all of the active patients.
2. Users have the ability to check and uncheck Statuses to see where a Module and/or Form stands.
- Module status: New, In Progress, Complete
- Form Status: Active, Complete
For example, if a user unselects all statuses in the Modules and Form section except for the Queued status under Forms; a list of all patients that have a form in Queue will appear.